ANSTHRLD - AG Update and request

Jodi McMaster jodimc at texas.net
Mon Jul 3 12:13:59 PDT 2000

Hey, all.

Well, Kathri sent me the stuff I needed to get the June AG out last
Monday--but my car conked out and today was the first day I could get to
the office, where resides the template and appropriate word processing
program.  To my great annoyance, the mainframe of evil had somehow eaten
the stuff--I know it was there at one point because I checked it
remotely.  Gods, I hate that system.

Anyway, it'll probably be the end of the week before I get it out due to
the continuing car.  If Meredudd happens to get the new ILoI out to me
before then, I'll print both issues out and send them in one mailing.

*sigh*  At any rate, if you've got articles or letters to get in either
issue, get them to me by Thursday, please.

AElfwyn, sorely aggravated