ANSTHRLD - questions...

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 5 09:21:12 PDT 2000

Hmm _Regional_ Symposia... A great concept. This is actually something I
would really like to see more of. weather they are Calender events or
just the regional and branch heralds in a region geting a "heraldic work
day" together and inviting people in to learn teach classes coment,
consult and in general have fun with heraldry.

Darius