ANSTHRLD - questions...

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 5 10:59:14 PDT 2000

--- "Timothy A. McDaniel" <tmcd at jump.net> wrote:
> Star wrote:
> << Hmmmm...... a PE class..... Might not be a bad
> idea, but I am
> not sure if giving a class just to take a test would
> be a good
> thing.
 (snipped)

As someone new to this (I think less than ten years is
new, and I have less than two) more classes would be
appreciated.  Simple stuff that the old (senile?)
hands do automatically, and don't remember that not
everyone knows this stuff.

Field divisions?
Complex field divisions?
Clear differences (CD's)?
Wierdnesses?
I could keep listing topics, but I'm getting senile,
too.  I used to worry about senility, but I forget
why.

> Tempio hootenanny, ...
(more snippage)

Nope, didn't quality as a hootenanny, no fiddle
player.  Cedric, where are you when we need you?

Still confused,

Colin, the thick headed

=====
Do, or do not.  There is no try. -- Yoda