ANSTHRLD - Kathri?

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Mon Jul 10 00:22:53 PDT 2000

I think it was Kathri.
Whomever it was that I was assisting with the torse for Serena...

This is from the May LoAR, Acceptances:

Serena Gethin. Badge. (Fieldless) A torse wreathed of sable, gules,
and argent.
    While we have no examples of a torse of more than two tinctures as
    a heraldic charge, all the commentary agrees that such objects
    were known in period. The rules explicitly allow items known in
    period to be used as charges, and we also use charges that were
    only found in crests in period. Since there is good contrast
    between two of the three divisions of the torse, it does not
    violate the rules of tincture.

Celebrate!

- Teceangl (yeah, I'm smug.  Wanna make somethin' of it?)
--
  "You say your fesse is gules? There are creams for that, you know..."
					     - Astrid Sigurdsdottir