ANSTHRLD - question about position

ceryndip at juno.com ceryndip at juno.com
Mon Jul 10 15:09:54 PDT 2000

Greetings,

I am working on a device and we're trying to avoid conflicting with an
existing device. I know that there have to be at least 2 differences. We
have a change of field color so that's one change. Does a change of
position of the primary charge constitute another change?

The registered device has the charge "issuant from dexter chief" and the
device to be submitted is "issuant from dexter base." Is that enough of a
change or do we need to come up with something different?

In service
Lady Almaith ingen Chormaic