ANSTHRLD - Puzzled? was Translation Help

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Tue Jul 11 07:27:32 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/11/2000 8:14:20 AM Central Daylight Time,
gilli at seacove.net writes:

> the chosen criteria for Household names is
>  Inn Signs

Inns are only one possibility.  Here's what the Rules for Submission have:
Possible models include Scottish clans (Clan Stewart), ruling dynasties
(House of Anjou), professional guilds (Baker's Guild of Augsburg, Worshipful
Company of Coopers), military units (The White Company), and inns (House of
the White Hart).