ANSTHRLD - Conflict on 2 devices

BSmif76308 at aol.com BSmif76308 at aol.com
Fri Jul 14 09:04:40 PDT 2000

Greetings,
I was in need of some help with conflict checking and my wording for the
blazing.  Since I am relatively new to this, I just wanted some help from
people with more experience then me.  Thanks for the help and comments.

    1)  Azure, a Pall Argent, a Rampant Squirrel Sable
    2)  Purpure, a bend sinister Argent, a Lobster, displayed( ?, looking
down from the top so you can see it's head, claws and tail) naiant.

Learning to serve, blazon and prevent returned devices,
Hans Faust
Herald of Brad Leah