ANSTHRLD - Documentation (was Germanic name sources)

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Fri Jul 14 14:27:46 PDT 2000

In a message dated 7/14/2000 4:20:06 PM Central Daylight Time,
debell at txcyber.com writes:

> Pelican king of Arms and staff just didn't bother to look
>  in two major sources in their own library.

So far as I know, the library is in Pittsburg, PA and the Pelican King of
Arms is in Finland.  This may have something to do with the checking.

Granted, there is staff in Pittsburg.  But given the time difference, more
than the geographical distance, I suspect that book checks are kept to a
minimum.

As Mari and Magnus have both mentioned, we see that good documentation gets
on the first page of the submission form, and on the LoI.

Kathri