ANSTHRLD - Waldorf

Derek and Barb yeol_zoo at swbell.net
Fri Jul 14 15:50:28 PDT 2000

Outstanding!!!! I wish to thank everyone who has helped me out here. I have just started attending the commenting meetings here in Northkeep and plan to continue (already buying books!). hope I can find some of the ones referenced here. Once again thanks and you will be seeing the forms very soon!!

Dietrich von Waldorf (soon!)