ANSTHRLD - Correcting myself...

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Mon Jul 17 22:20:58 PDT 2000

I wrote:

>First off, I have seen several fleuri-counterfleuri (spelling
>suspect) lines of division returned as post-period for the society.
>If by this you mean a line of division which is shaped like
>fleur-de-lys.  If you mean something else, please specify for me
>although others on the list may catch what you mean right off.

And after reading Daniel's note, I wonder if this is correct.  I need
to look at some older ILoIs but maybe it was a line of division that
was shaped like clovers rather than fleur-de-lys.  I have to check;
but until I do Daniel's comments would seem to indicate that this is
acceptable (though I have to agree not period style).

Etienne