ANSTHRLD - Device Advice

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Tue Jul 18 16:42:59 PDT 2000

>      Per chevron flory counter-flory...

OK.  To complete correcting myself, flory counter-flory is not what I
remembered as being returned.  In the August 1998 Gazette a device
for one Dub Essa ni Bhriain was returned for a non-period line of
division on a chief.  The submitter blazoned the line of division as
"a chief cloverleaf counterchanged".  Talan Gwynek more accurately
blazoned it as "trefly counter-trefly" and all commenters remarked on
it as a post-period line of division.

I do not know about flory counter-flory, I retract my earliest
comments on this subject, and based upon the comments of good gentles
like Magnus I have to conclude that is probably registerable.

Sorry if my comments led others astray or on a goose chase.

Etienne