ANSTHRLD - quick questions

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Tue Jul 18 19:41:16 PDT 2000

>Kevin or Etienne, do you know if she wants the fruit, and if so,
>what kinds?

Yes, she wants the fruits and her arms in all forms rendered so far
include fruit.  While I believe that I have actually heard her
mention that she knows different artists may render different fruit,
she uses fruit as described by Estrill in the original post of this
thread.

Etienne
(Who is surprised to count three former or current Northkeep heralds
on the active mailing list.  Unless Anton or Mistress Catrin are also
on and the count goes to five...?)