ANSTHRLD - Fwd: Greetings!

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 28 09:03:07 PDT 2000

I just received this in my email. Can someone check the name out?

The device he refers to is 'Or, a pale and on a chief azure, three suns Or'

I checked the device and did not find any problems. A double-check would be
good

I am not on this list. Resond to borekvv at hotmail.com or star at ansteorra.org

Thanks

Borek, Star