ANSTHRLD - Conflict checks please

tmcd at jump.net tmcd at jump.net
Sun Jul 2 00:11:07 PDT 2000

On Sat, 1 Jul 2000, Rod Jackson wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Jul 2000, Rod Jackson <culn97 at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> > Caitlin MacCaba MacCullough
> >     "Per chevron pean and sable, a chevron throughout and in
> >     base a snowflake Or."
>
> Yes, Master Daniel,
>
> I wrote that.  And...?

(flustered) I have to answer "And?"?  I didn't know there would be a
quiz!  And ... several rubber ducks?  And ... an enraged Don Tivar
holding incriminating pictures of a former Queen?  (wail)  I don't know!

If the submitter is considering changes, she might consider going to a
period charge, such an escarbuncle (or anything else).  If the
submitter is set on the new design, commenters should know that a
snowflake is OK in this particular case.  I bought an 9th edition
Ordinary at KWHS (note: new edition!), but I immediately donated it to
the kingdom, and I don't feel like dialing up and doing a conflict
check, so that's why I didn't check it.  (I checked the other because
it's easy to search for the phrase "a fret argent.".)

Daniel Arcuballista
--
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at jump.net;
if that fail, my work address is tmcd at us.ibm.com.