ANSTHRLD -

Brent_Ryder at Stream.Com Brent_Ryder at Stream.Com
Wed Jul 5 06:47:43 PDT 2000

Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 02:17:11 -0500 (CDT)
From: tmcd at jump.net
Subject: Re: ANSTHRLD - questions...

>We now have "Pursuivants Extraordinary", but they are following something
closer to the period model: they are heralds >(the generic term), but not a
branch herald or a labelled staff herald, but itinerant.  You can get that
title by >taking the PE class and passing the PE test.

Hmmmm...... a PE class..... Might not be a bad idea, but I am not sure if
giving a class just to take a test would be a good thing. Perhaps a series
of classes on a variety of topics that might be on the PE test would be
more appropriate. Something to think about....

>It appears that ex-Stars (the usual past recipients of HE titles) will now
get personal titles, like Gullinkambi >Herald or what not, for them to hold
so long as they liseth.

Ooooo, you mean I get to put more fru-fru on the end of my name????

<personal opinion of such 'fru-fru' witheld>

Any suggestions?

Borek, Lord Star