ANSTHRLD - Kristophorus

Doug Bell debell at txcyber.com
Fri Jul 14 15:54:00 PDT 2000

My intended line of attack on this name was to use the hagiographies
I have and see if Kristophorus of [pick an Irish monastery]
might work.  He wanted just the first name so that would meet the
SCA requirements.  As for the Gaelic name he is looking at the last
name is out of MacLysaght, The Surnames of Ireland and is not dated
(so what is new about that). MacGurk or a form of it may be dated
by looking up the sept.

Both of these choices need further research.  He wants it in
by Coronation but it may take longer than that to research.
I would like to give him both names to choose from.

Magnus