ANSTHRLD - Asterisk Position Filled

Brent_Ryder at Stream.Com Brent_Ryder at Stream.Com
Fri Jun 2 08:25:51 PDT 2000

Unto the College of Heralds, Ansteorra, doth HL Borek Vitalievich Volkov,
Star Principal Herald, send greetings

The decision for the position of Asterisk Herald has been made. Please
welcome Lady Meredudd Brangwyn to our ranks. She is currently being trained
by the outgoing Asterisk Herald, HL Kathri, and I am sure Meredudd will do
a fine job for the kingdom.

All correspondence to Asterisk should now be sent to:

Debra Poole
P.O. Box 605
Terrell, TX 75160
(972) 563-3048
dpoole1 at airmail.net

If there are any questions or comments, please send them to me.

I would like to take a moment to thank HL Kathri for all her hard work on
the colleges behalf. She has been and will continue to be an asset to the
college!

I would also like to take a moment to announce that I am taking
applications for Armillary Herald. HL Gwenlliam ferch Meredudd has chosen
to step down for real life concerns and I wish her well in her new career.
She has done a sterling job and it will be a sad day when she leaves our
kingdom.

Armillary Herald is in charge of running the kingdom sponsored consultation
tables and helping when possible all other consultation tables held in the
kingdom. more exact details can be forwarded as needed.

In Service to Ansteorra,

Lord Star