ANSTHRLD - King's College: Heraldry classes

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Thu Jun 15 11:32:56 PDT 2000

The schedule has the warrenting class from 10am to 12 noon and the court
heraldry class from 11am to 1pm.

You *Can* do both if you want to!

The warrenting class will be 1 hour of presentation, and 1 hour for special
questions and time to take the open-book test.  If are welcome to leave after
the hour of presentation in order to take the Court Heraldry class (or for
any other reason). You will need to take the open-book test and return it to
me for grading before I can certify that you've completed the warrenting
class, and I'd like to have time to grade it and return it to you before we
leave site.  But we'll work it out.

The Court Heraldry class promises to be very good, and I encourage you to
take it.

Kathri, Asterisk for 2.5 days but who's counting?