ANSTHRLD - KWHS heralds class needed

MGreene at mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Mon Jun 19 18:11:44 PDT 2000

Due to a work related conflict, we have an open class hour and we are in
need of one more Heralds class at Knowne World Heraldic Symposium, this
next weekend.  If you are attending, and have a class ready to go, perhaps
one you have already taught before, even at a prior KWHS (remember, this is
a new audience), we could really use your expertice.    Several of the
heralds have mentioned that the schedule could really use a good 'Court
Herald' class, so that could be an option for you.

If you are able to assist, please contact me as soon as possible.    Yours,
Hillary Greenslade,  KWHS Autocrat