ANSTHRLD - Re: period charters

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Mon Jun 26 10:04:05 PDT 2000

I just received a request in re period charter texts:

> Can you give me pointers - preferably e-mail - to getting in
> touch with these ladies?  I'm interested in the subject in
> general, and particularly trying to track down charters (in
> English or Latin) from Spain.

"These ladies" are Mistresses Aslyn, Lasair, and Serena.  My
Ansteorran Gazette or Black Star at home should have info for the
first, but it's not to hand and I don't know about the latter
two.  Also, if you know of any other people or sources, I'll
gladly forward your messages or give you his e-mail address or
whatever.

Daniel de Lincolia
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)