ANSTHRLD - Ansteorra Herald Titles

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Fri Jun 30 11:21:12 PDT 2000

-pation.

No, there's no conflict between the *titles* Gunstone and Sable
Roundel.  Non-personal name conflict goes by sound and appearance
only; meaning doesn't come into it.  (So we could register Pellet
and Ogre too ...)

The list of Ansteorran heraldic titles has at least one
inaccuracy I noticed: al-Jamal was a Laurel title, and is now
Da'ud's personal title registered to him as owner.

Anyone have a list of titles and current functions?  Should I
take the list provided and start filling in what I know?

Danielis Arcuballista
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)