ANSTHRLD - Ansteorra Herald Titles

Wendy Erisman wendye2 at admin.stedwards.edu
Fri Jun 30 15:01:15 PDT 2000

At 04:00 PM 6/30/00 -0500, Etienne wrote:
>>    * Actuarius Pursuivant -- Have no clue, I haven't heard that its in use

Not in use -- was the CoH treasurer back when we had our own bank account.

>>    * Halberd Pursuivant Extraordinary -- I think this is the branch
>>herald for Bryn Gwlad

Yes -- I don't know why it's extraordinary, though.

>>    * Sable Crane Pursuivant -- currently not in use, I know this for sure

Not in use-- published the ILoI until that duty was absorbed into the
Asterisk office.

>>    * Serpentine Pursuivant -- Not sure, is this a branch herald?

Loch Soillier, perhaps?

>>    * Dobharch· Herald -- I believe this is a personal title to a
>>former Star Herald

Yes, for Master Aodhan Ite an Fhithich

>>    * Nimbus Herald -- Have no clue, I haven't heard that its in use

It's a personal title for Mistress Clare RosMuire St. John

>>    * Orle Herald -- Have no clue, I haven't heard that its in use

Not in use -- external commentary

As far as I know, all of the other unidentified ones are personal titles,
but I can't match them with the appropriate people.

							Gwenllian

Wendy Erisman
Austin, TX