ANSTHRLD - Heralds meeting at Red Tape Mar 25

Bordelon, Wendel Wendel_Bordelon at bmc.com
Wed Mar 8 06:53:24 PST 2000

Greetings to all the assembled!

The Red Tape meeting is happening the weekend of March 25-26.  The schedule
has about 3 hours on Saturday morning listed for Great officers to meet with
regionals and locals.   The 25th is also the deadline for applications for
the office of Star.   I am therefore calling a plenary chapter meeting for
Saturday morning.   This will give everyone a chance to talk to the
applicants and also to discuss some of the issues being faced by the
college.   I will provide a more detailed "agenda?" as we get closer to the
meeting.

--Francios, Star