ANSTHRLD - Need conflict check (Walter)

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Mon Mar 13 16:58:35 PST 2000

Per bend vert and sable semy of hearts argent.

This gentleman's name, Walter Robin, is due to be considered at the kingdom
meeting 3/17/00 at Gulf War, and there is every reason to believe it will be
forwarded to Laurel.  I really should have fasttracked it, but I just didn't
notice that it met all the requirements.

Since he has followed up with an equally elegant field-only device, I'd like
to fasttrack the device to match up with the name.  But that depends on
getting an independent conflict check.

Thanks for your help.

Kathri, Asterisk