ANSTHRLD - Need conflict check (Ricardo)

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Mon Mar 13 17:08:24 PST 2000

Per bend sinister sable and Or, a mullet of six points and a raven rising
counterchanged.

This gentleman submitted his name and device through the submission table at
January coronation, but there was a question about the tinctures of his
device.  Now that it's resolved, I'd like to match the device to the name
which is in ILoI0300.  In addition to checking for conflict, tell me if you
see any other problems in style or precendent.  (One thing about submitting
straight to kingdom -- we use good heraldic artists.  It's a nicely balanced
drawing with a distinct 6-pointed star and a wonderfully hairy raven about to
take off and fly through the starlight.)

Kathri, Asterisk