ANSTHRLD - Need conflict check (Walter)

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Mon Mar 13 22:02:36 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/13/2000 11:52:52 PM Central Standard Time,
Kathri at aol.com writes:

> The hearts are only on the sable side.  How do we blazon that?

Well, that will teach me to send email before I've read everything in the in
box.  I'm going to blazon it:

Per bend vert, and sable semy of hearts argent.

Since the CoA will be, or at least will be able to be, looking at a line
drawing, presumably they will not be confused about the emblazon.  They can
argue the blazon all they want, and soon thereafter we'll know the preference
of the current Laurel.

Thanks for all your help.  I know it's not easy when you don't have the
picture, but I just couldn't bring myself to fire up the scanner.

Kathri
who's brain dead from packing, and waiting for Mari to arrive from Bryn
Gwlad.  Wish us luck. We'll sleep before we travel, but we'll still be
traveling tired.