ANSTHRLD - King's College: possible consulting table

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Sun May 14 09:22:20 PDT 2000

We have an offer from the Class Steward of King's College, to be held in
Stonebridge Keep (Victoria, TX) on June 17.  To wit:

In a message dated 5/14/2000 10:49:49 AM Central Daylight Time,
killian at viptx.net writes:

> Kathri -
>  One thing I forgot to mention - there will be plenty of room for a
>  herald's consultation table at the event.  We have two cafeterias with
>  stuff going on in both of them all day (dance in one, laurels
>  competition in the other).  There will be lots of people milling about
>  and coming in and out of those two areas.  If you are willing, we could
>  put the table in one of these. Those areas would not be good venues for
>  your other needs, but they would be good for consulting.  Are you
>  interested?
>  Thanks.
>  Corrinne

I have told her that we get a bit loud for the dancers, so if we do this at
all we should be with the Laurels instead.

I have also told her that I will not run this personally.  Is there anyone
out there who is interested?  If so, please coordinate with Armillary
(wendye2 at admin.stedwards.edu) and the King's College Class Steward, Mtrs.
Corrine Drake (killian at viptx.net).

Kathri, *

* scribal abbreviation for office, used when office hold is Very Short