ANSTHRLD - Decision meeting at Elfsea Springfaire

tmcd at jump.net tmcd at jump.net
Sun May 7 15:34:34 PDT 2000

I dithered a bit about whether this belonged on the list or just
personal mail, but I do have a question for the group.

On Sun, 7 May 2000 Kathri at aol.com wrote:
> I'd like to know who is planning on coming, and whether you'd rather
> have the meeting sometime on Saturday or on Sunday morning.  I have
> no preference; I can do either.
>
> There are a lot of things happening on Saturday; do we want to try
> to find an hour amongst them to get together?  This has been our
> usual arrangement lately, because so many people day-trip or motel.

Hmmm.  I'm planning to attend (among other things, my hairstylist is
in Dallas, and Twelfth Night->Steppes Warlord is just too long a time
and too long hair).

Personally, I don't much care as long as it's not before noon or so on
Saturday or before 11 or so on Sunday, because I do tend to be a
slug-a-bed on weekends (besides the aforementioned hair appointment on
Saturday morning).  I tend to stay at events until 10-11 PM, but then
I don't want to drive N hours to get home, so I always motel it on
Saturday night anyway.  Does anyone out theremotel one night but not
the next?

Daniel de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at jump.net;