ANSTHRLD - Mikaela of Monmouthshire - device conflict check

Brent Ryder bryder at compucom.com
Fri Nov 3 09:00:39 PST 2000

I have been sent a device from Mikaela of Monouthshire that was said to have been returned. I cannot find a record of the submission in Daniel's archive. I do not know when it was submitted

I cannot find a conflict for it. Please see what you all can find.

Per bend sinister azure and gules in bend siniter four mullets of eight points between a decrescent and an increscent Or.

The graphic I was sent was not that good, the 'azure' may be 'purpure'

Thanks for you time

Borek, Star