ANSTHRLD - Comments due when?

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Thu Nov 9 09:39:56 PST 2000

> I received my October Gazette and was wondering when the comments
> are due?

ASAP, I think.  As I recall, Star wanted them in last weekend.
Now that you're wondering when the College got time machines:
the ILoI was distributed by hand at an event in September, and I
offered a Microsoft Word copy here, and Francois got it on the Web
page.

"a.e." is probably "{ae}t".  All the accented characters got munged
for some reason.

Daniel de Lincolia
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)