ANSTHRLD - Vanessa de Verona - Name Documentation

Andrea Hicks maridonna at worldnet.att.net
Mon Nov 20 13:42:58 PST 2000

Donnel wrote:

> > >A name change was submitted in the ILoI for her.  The name submitted in it
> > >was <Veronica da Verona>.

> > >Does her request above supercede the Sep. ILoI?

 > >No idea. I just got her email request this morning. I'll mention the
 > >submission when I collate the info from this list and send it to her
for
 > >her decision.

>I know she wants Vanessa.She has been working on this for years.  But
>Veronica is an alternative.

>Donnel

De Felice shows s.n. Veronica, the name of two saints. One legendary -
Saint Veronica that wiped the blood off the Lord's face on His way to
Calvary, and Saint Veronica di Binasco who died in 1479.

The name should be Veronica da Verona.

--
Andrea/Maridonna

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it
back to you when you have forgotten the words.
                                              -Unknown