ANSTHRLD - Even More ILOI Conflicts

Deborah Sweet/soc/cas/Okstate dssweet at okstate.edu
Thu Nov 2 09:06:51 PST 2000

>Greetings from Robert Fitzmorgan, Northkeep Herald.  I'll be seeing most
of
>these people ths weekend and would like to be able to discuss their
>submissions with them.

Robert, I could send you what commentary I've received so far. Remember to
tell them that the decision is not made yet, but here's what's been found
so far on their submissions.

Star suggested the end of the first full week of November - the 10th - for
commentary on ILoI0009 to be due. So is anyone else planning on sending any
to me? If not, I could send this one out already.

Estrill, Retiarius