ANSTHRLD - Off Topic: KWHS T-shirts

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Fri Nov 3 05:10:12 PST 2000

In a message dated 11/1/2000 7:12:31 AM Central Standard Time,
maridonna at worldnet.att.net writes:

> The last time
>  I e-mailed her [Mistress Hillary about the T-shirts], she had gotten
bogged down
>  by a thing called *real life*.

And the bog has been particularly deep -- I didn't realize how bad until I
saw her Wednesday.  There was also a delay on getting the details of some of
the orders to her. Some of the T-shirts have been mailed; she is working
through the rest a few at a time.  (If she doesn't put too much personal mail
in the box at one time, the office mail crew will pick it up with the rest
and Hillary won't have to work in a trip to a post office.  That also means
she can work a few minutes each evening instead of allocating time to do them
all at once.)

Nothing has been lost, just delayed.  She apologizes for the delay and thanks
you for your patience.

Kathri