ANSTHRLD - when are laurels decisions published?

Brent Ryder bryder at compucom.com
Mon Nov 13 11:25:34 PST 2000

>Giovanna Lena Caronna is the name she submitted.

This name shows up in the February ILoI as item 14 and in the LoI for April as item 14 which would mean it should have been passed or returned in either August or September. I do not have those LoAR's as yet. When they come out, I am sure the Ansteorran entires will be posted here on the heralds list.

The Last LoAR that I have is for July unless I misplaced it. Does anyone have a newer LoAR?

Borek, Star