ANSTHRLD - Name Help Needed--3 Parts

Ron Knight rknight at kumc.edu
Thu Oct 5 05:15:34 PDT 2000

Greetings from Modar!

>> 2. Revekka--I know it's a Russian name, and the lady
>> who wants it has previously found documentation on it,
>> but has also lost it. It's on page 39 of "some book"
>> (I know, really helpful). The person who found it for
>> her said that it is one of the books that Laurel has,
>> but I didn't see any Russian name books on the list on
>> the web page.

I checked "A Dictionary of Period Russian Names" by
Paul Wickenden of Thanet which is on the webpage:
http://www.sca.org/heraldry/paul/

The closest thing I found was Reviaka,
and that is a male name.

The web page is the 2nd edition. Perhaps it's in his
new 3rd edition book (which is not webbed).  Does
anyone have it handy?

Modar