Fwd: RE: ANSTHRLD - Missing info on the OP

Brent Ryder bryder at compucom.com
Thu Oct 5 05:54:12 PDT 2000

>From Rosalia O Brogan, Zodiacus Herald

Or even better, could you post my email to have them send me information
such as date, crown, event that the awards were received.

zodiacus at ansteorra.org

From: Cahira <cahira_of_bonwicke at yahoo.com>
Subject: ANSTHRLD - Missing info on the OP
To: Ansteorra Herald <heralds at ansteorra.org>
Sender: owner-heralds at ansteorra.org

Hi,

Me again. :-)

It was brought to my attention that one of the members
of my barony isn't getting credit on the OP for the
awards that she has received. She doesn't have email,
and so her husband sent in a list of her awards. Well,
the OP now registers her AoA (which it didn't before),
but not her other 2 awards.

Her name is Oriana Francesco, and she has received a
Sable Thistle in Costuming, and the Keeper of the
Cross (Bonwicke's Baronial Service Award).

Is posting this to the list ok, or is there another
channel that I'm supposed to go through?

Again, profuse thanks for all your help,

Cahira