ANSTHRLD - Re: Sophomore Heraldry

Ansteorran Kingdom Star Principal Herald herald at ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 6 09:12:17 PDT 2000

>Yes, kingdom heraldic symposia are Good Things. I
>would like to see more of them.  Actually, I'd like to
>seem them at all, more frequently than once every 3
>years.  *poke* Star? *poke* *poke* (Star: pokes, like
>shit, should flow downhill.  Please pass them on.)

Well, seeing as I stated some time ago that this is one
of the topics for the Plenary meeting that is being
held at Crown Tourney, I should not have to be poked
about it. There is also going to be discussion on a
Scribal Symposium, Heraldic titles, and various other
subjects.

Are you volunteering to run the Heraldic Syposium
Master Daniel de Lincolia, OP??????

Borek, Star