ANSTHRLD - Re: Sophomore Heraldry

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Fri Oct 6 17:42:16 PDT 2000

> Ansteorran Kingdom Star Principal Herald wrote:
> >
> > Are you volunteering to run the Heraldic Syposium
> > Master Daniel de Lincolia, OP??????

It's not hard, folks.  Find a local college that has rooms for rent,
ask around for teachers (and ask the Big Guns in the CoH for help in
acquiring teachers), and talk a local branch into having a potluck
afterwards for socialization and helping provide crash space.
It's not hard at all, and with a supervising Event Steward, even
someone who hasn't run a major event can do it, easily.

- Teceangl  (I'm in An Tir, so my excuse is legit)
--
     To heck with a self-cleaning oven; I want a self-cleaning fish.