ANSTHRLD - Gazette

Ansteorran Obelisk Herald obelisk at ansteorra.org
Tue Oct 10 07:42:39 PDT 2000

As some of you know, there was a problem in the mailing
of the last Gazette. After talking to the postal manager
and having him research it, he came back with the
standard governmental response...."I don't know".
 SO, after discussing it with Borek, we decided that
since it was a small issue (no ILOI in it), we would
make it available online, and try to hurry the next
issue out.
 I apologize for the inconvenience and am working with
the postals in order to make sure it doesn't happen
again.
 I will also be bringing a few of the left over issues
of the Gazette to Crown Tourney with me this weekend and
anyone that attends is more than welcome to peruse it.

In Service
Ihone MacEogan
Obelisk Herald