ANSTHRLD - Tournais dAmore 21 Oct

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 03:09:10 PDT 2000

Greetings All,

This is part shameless event plug and part plea for
help.

If you are not going to the BoD meeting, concider
coming to Tempio for Tournais d'Amore on 20, 21, and
22 October.  I would appreciate any and all help with
the 5 contests of arms.  A Torchlight Tourney on
Friday night, a heavy Challenge Tourney and a heavy
Barrier Tourney, and a light Challenge Tourney and
Scenario Tourney on Saturday.

And that evening, for your entertainment, you can
point, giggle, and make faces as I stumble and choke
through my first Court as Herald.

Hopefully it will be drier than last year.

Hope to see you there,

Colin

=====
Do, or do not.  There is no try. -- Yoda