ANSTHRLD - Conflict Check

Cahira cahira_of_bonwicke at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 06:24:42 PDT 2000

--- "Darin K. Herndon" <darin-herndon at utulsa.edu>
wrote:
> I guess my only
> question is in how it is drawn.  If the portions are
> equal, then it
> likely is drawn per pall inverted and the original
> blazon is
> incorrect.  If the bottom half is truly one-half
> then it is likely
> per chevron.  If it is in between the two, then it
> would likely
> bounce for redraw.
>
> Cahira, can you confirm the portions?

Uhm...I can try. :-) But I have to ask a few questions
first. :-) So, if the divisions basically divide the
device into thirds, it would be per pall inverted?
What do you mean by "if the bottom half is truly
one-half"? Does that mean that the chevron starts half
way down on the edge of the shield? Or does the point
of the chevron reach to halfway up on the shield? I
didn't realize that it would make a difference, and so
I need to know this so that I can pull out my little
pieces of felt and figure all of this out. :-)

Thanks,

Cahira