ANSTHRLD - Conflict Checktmcd

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Thu Oct 19 13:12:04 PDT 2000

Sorry, Etienne -- I was entirely agreeing with YOUR advice.  I tend to
agree with Darius as well, but he wrote nothing on this subject.

Etienne:
> Per pale Or and purpure, a tierce sable.

Registerable, barring conflict, but tierces are pretty uncommon in the
SCA and in period.

> Per fess Or and purpure, a canton sable.

Registerable.  Even though the canton usually doesn't touch the
per-fess line (tho in early period, canton and quarter were somewhat
interchangable), you don't think people will think of a flag?

DdL
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)