ANSTHRLD - Fwd: [meridies-heralds] Re: [ATH] Heraldry Link

Ansteorran Kingdom Star Principal Herald herald at ansteorra.org
Thu Oct 19 13:45:01 PDT 2000

----- Forwarded message from Jacquie Ziegler
<shauna at 2a.net> -----
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 14:27:14 -0600
From: Jacquie Ziegler <shauna at 2a.net>
Subject: [meridies-heralds] Re: [ATH] Heraldry Link
To: An Tir Heralds List <antir-
heralds at antir.sca.org>,meridies-
heralds at egroups.com,heralds at ansteorra.org,artheralds at egr
oups.com

Greetings!

Got this from the An Tir Heralds mailing list today.

<snip>
>Actually this is the site that I was looking for, It
>is really cool as far as learning basic recognition.
>http://www.yourchildlearns.com/heraldrygame/index.html
<snip>

I followed the link, and it is *wonderful*. Basic
history (England), basic fealty and chivalry and honor
stuff, good basic heraldry, a story that is easy to
follow, I'd give it five stars!

To borrow a phrase: Blazon fu, Shield fu, History fu.
Zero on the vomit meter. Shauna says: Check it out!

Okay, maybe I'm being a bit over-enthusiastic, but to
find this site _away_ from SCA and/or Heraldry sites is
really great!.

Mistress Shauna of Carrick Point
Golden Wing Principal Herald for the Kingdom of
Artemisia

----- End forwarded message -----