ANSTHRLD - Re: Gazette Subscriptions

Tall Txn talltxn31 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 23 11:00:35 PDT 2000

yes Kathri, that has been discussed and I would have no problem with it, but
to my knowledge, it has yet to be implemented.

And speaking of the Gazette, this issue is due out soon, I am in the middle
of re-typing the latest ILOI as the only copy I have is a hard copy, so bear
with me....

Thanks
Ihone MacEogan
Obelisk at ansteorra.org