ANSTHRLD - My proposed scedule - Borek, Star

Brent Ryder bryder at compucom.com
Tue Oct 24 12:30:02 PDT 2000

I usually travel to events alone and more times than not, day trip. Yes, I am on the road a lot, the days are very long and I am getting used to sleeping on the side of the road in my car.

If you are looking to do the same for any of these events and have a VERY flexible schedule, then let me know and if my car is not filled with something I am taking or empty with the expectation of picking a bunch of stuff up, I would not mind the company

Borek, Star

P.S. This schedule is tentative and subject to last minute changes

3-5 Laurel's Prize Tourney - Tempio (Temple, TX)
10-12 Three Kings - Rosenfeld (Tyler,TX)
17-19 Border Revels - Namron and Vatavia, Calontir (Norman, OK)
24-26 Thanksgiving Weekend - demo at a local Con.

December 2000
1-3 Squires' and Cadets' Invitational - Loch Soilleir (Clearlake, TX)
8-10 Wiesenfeuer Yule Revel - Wiesenfeuer (Okla City, OK)
15-17 Not Sure - Seawind's Defender - Seawinds (Corpus Christi, TX)
                           Academy of the Sword - Bjornsborg (SanAntonio, TX)
22-24 Off
29-31 Not sure - Golden Hart Rapier Tourney - La Marche Sauvage (McAllen, TX)

January 2001
5-7 Steppes 12th Night - Steppes (Dallas, TX)
12-14 Coronation - TBA
19-21 Not sure - Winterkingdom - Northkeep (Tulsa, OK)
                           Siege of the Abbey - Seawinds (Corpus Christi, TX)
                           Bonwicke's 12th Night - Bonwicke (Lubbock, TX)
26-28 Queen's Champion - TBA