ANSTHRLD - Howdy

Ray Smith rayasmith at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 13:43:34 PDT 2000

--- Brent Ryder <bryder at compucom.com> wrote:
> Idle curiosity here. What events will everyone be at
> in Ansteorra?
>
> I am trying to work out what events I need to go to
> and want to know what smiling heraldic type faces I
> will see when I get there.
>
> Borek 'The Curious', Star

The only events I'll definitely be at are Bryn-Gwlad's
Fall Baronial this weekend, their Yule Revel in
December, and their Candlemas in February.  I may go
to other events as well, but I haven't made any plans
yet.

Andre de Chartres

=====
"Everyone has within himself the power to make this a better world."