ANSTHRLD - - Ansteorran September 2000 ILOI NOW on web

Bordelon, Wendel Wendel_Bordelon at bmc.com
Tue Oct 24 20:59:06 PDT 2000

I have placed an html conversion of the September ILoI on the Ansteorran
Heraldry web page.  The link is centered near the top of the page.   You can
also get to the file using the following url
http://www.ansteorra.org/heraldry/ILoI/iloi0009/iloi0009.htm

The conversion was done very quickly using the "save as html" from inside MS
Word.

As a aside,  I got the file down to 7.5 MB by copying the content to another
word doc.  Don't you just love the efficiency of Microsoft.

--Francois