ANSTHRLD - - Ansteorran September 2000 ILOI NOW on web

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Wed Oct 25 06:52:26 PDT 2000

One small piece of Commentary.  Rebekah Newcastle should read Rebekah of Newcastle.

In Service,
     Wilim Penbras ap Gurgeneu (who submitted at the same time but isn't in the ILOI.  (I assume that's because we already hashed out my 'ap Gurgeneu' in this forum)

PS:  I know she want's the 'of' because she's my lady and I've been her 'staging ground' for name and device help.