ANSTHRLD - - Ansteorran September 2000 ILOI NOW on web

Brent Ryder bryder at compucom.com
Wed Oct 25 09:06:01 PDT 2000

>Ok, so by what date should the commentary on this be sent to Retiarius?
>Normally, it would be Oct. 20, but date has already passed us by.

I would prefer sooner than later. When do the various commentary groups meet? Are any of the groups plaaning on a special session because of the latness of the ILoI?

I am thinking that Ihon will be getting out what he has for the AG soon and will be back on track for next month which is where these comments will be as well as the decision meeting on them.

What is good for everyone? End of the first full week in November? Can we do it earlier?

Borek, Star