ANSTHRLD - Webbed ILoIs

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 10:55:11 PDT 2000

--- "Timothy A. McDaniel" <tmcd at jump.net> wrote:
> Thanks for the conversin to HTML, Francois!
(snipped)
> I had a sudden flash of what's either inspiration or
> a lot of useless
> work for someone: Robotarius.  Put up the ILoI on a
> Web page, with
> text entry boxes under each one (with another box
> somewhere saying who
> it was who was commenting).
(more snipped)

I like this idea.

(more snippage)
> or there was off-topic digression.  (Us?!)

Huh!?

(trimmed)
>For some armory "Or, a narfing-iron tenne", ...

Whazza narfing-iron?  Narfing, noun or verb?  How do I
make one?  What do I do with it?  Can you document it?

(sniped)

> - The submitter could more easily see the snarky
> remarks.  This is
>   good or bad, depending on how you look at it.

HYNAPI?

(sliced, diced, and juilianne fried)

While we are thinking about computer-assisted
heraldry, how about a sortable OP?  Master Francois
and I briefly talked about adding a field to the OP so
a local herald could go through, add the local group
name to the entry, call up a report and, voila, an
instant local OP.  I have a very small Shire and
sorting through the hard copy and finding all the
variants of my folks names is challenging.  If a
Barony like Bryn Gwlad's herald took the office and
got records like the ones I received, he would
probably go play Amptguard.

Have fun.

Your servant,

Colin

=====
Do, or do not.  There is no try. -- Yoda